Terms and Conditions of Purchase
- This order contains the entire agreement of the parties and no modification thereof will be binding us, unless in writing dated subsequently and signed by vendor and agreed by us.
- Enclosed with each shipment packing slips showing contents, part number or description and our order number.
- No charge will be allowed for packing, boxing, or crating unless agreed upon in writing at the time of purchase, but damage to any material not packed to insure proper protection to same will be charged to vendor.
- Purchaser reserves the right to cancel all or any part of this order without charge if deliveries are not received at purchaser's plant on or before date specified in purchase order.
- All materials furnished must be as specified. It is our privilege to return at seller's expense: (a) merchandise received after date, or dates, specified; (b) merchandise shipped in excess of this order; (c) merchandise not according to sample or specifications; (d) merchandise that is not as represented.
- If nonconforming product is identified by the supplier but considered to be possibly usable, it shall be documented on a Non-Conforming Material Report and Polymer Concepts Technologies, Inc. shall be notified. We reserve the right to make final disposition. Defective goods will be returned at your expense. No goods returned as defective shall be replaced without our formal replacement order. All goods are subject to the approval of our inspectors before acceptance.
- Order must not be filled at an advance in price over the last price charged or quoted buyer without obtaining buyer's written permission.
- No drafts drawn by seller for purchases made by buyer will be honored unless by written agreement.
- Neither party shall be liable for failure of performance due to strikes, fires, accident or other causes beyond its control and affecting its operation.
- By accepting this order, seller agrees to defend, protect and save harmless purchaser against all suits at law or equity.
- All articles furnished on this order must have been produced and sold in compliance with all Federal, State and other laws.
- SUBCONTRACTING. None of the work contemplated or being performed by seller under this order shall be subcontracted without the prior written consent of the buyer.
- Polymer Concepts Technologies, Inc. has the right to cancel or reschedule 30 days prior to delivery schedule.
- Polymer Concepts Technologies, Inc.'s representatives, customers and regulatory agencies shall have the right of entry to verify quality of work, records and materials.
- Suppliers must maintain inspection and calibration systems as previously approved by Polymer Concepts Technologies, Inc. General record retention period is 10 years. If supplier does not have the means to retain records, Polymer Concepts Technologies will maintain them for the supplier.
- Supplier must notify Polymer Concepts of changes to product, processes, suppliers, and facilities.
- All applicable Purchase Order requirements including customer and supplier requirements shall flow down through the supply chain.
- Prevent the use of counterfeit parts
- Ensuring that persons are aware of, their contribution to, product or service conformity, product safety and ethical behavior.
Polymer Concepts Technologies, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate against, and we take appropriate affirmative action steps to employ, individuals on the basis of race, sex, color, creed, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status and we comply with all other applicable state and local laws.